This is Lucas' blog to keep his family and friends informed of his goings ons. It will, of course, be updated by his mommy, but it will all be information that he wants you to know. You can reply to this as well. He hopes you enjoy it!
When you say next weekend do you mean the weekend of Memorial day? I could be home Friday night thru Sunday Morning, we have obligations on Sunday afternoon and evening that I would have to be back for. Keep me posted.
What a handsome boy, he's realy gonna get the babe's with those shades.
1 comment:
When you say next weekend do you mean the weekend of Memorial day? I could be home Friday night thru Sunday Morning, we have obligations on Sunday afternoon and evening that I would have to be back for. Keep me posted.
What a handsome boy, he's realy gonna get the babe's with those shades.
Post a Comment