This is Lucas' blog to keep his family and friends informed of his goings ons. It will, of course, be updated by his mommy, but it will all be information that he wants you to know. You can reply to this as well. He hopes you enjoy it!
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Mangos!
ok, well, really Mango flavored baby food, but it went down the hatch anyways!
Wow, isn't he getting big and what a handsome boy! Lisa I a bummed that you were in LaCrosse for M-Day weekend. We were too! We really need to coordinate a time to be there at the same time.
As for our helmet, I got it decorated with little pink bunnies we will see how it turned out.
Keep those pictures coming, you are making me look bad since I can't seem to find time to write let alone download pictures!
1 comment:
Wow, isn't he getting big and what a handsome boy! Lisa I a bummed that you were in LaCrosse for M-Day weekend. We were too! We really need to coordinate a time to be there at the same time.
As for our helmet, I got it decorated with little pink bunnies we will see how it turned out.
Keep those pictures coming, you are making me look bad since I can't seem to find time to write let alone download pictures!
Kathy
Post a Comment