Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July happenings

Luke & Lisa went to the Wauwatosa 4th of July parade in the morning. Lisa got a little carried away and took pictures of every single one of the floats and cars in the parade! Luke was a little theif though. Hopefully not the beginning of his delinquency, but he kept stealing stuff off the lady next to us's chair! First I looked down and he's got her flag! So, I put it back only to look down a couple minutes later and he had it again! So, I put it further up on her chair. A couple minutes later I looked down and he had managed to grab her snapple bottle and was licking it!!!! I was soooo embarresed! But the lady didn't mind at all and just laughed it off! All in all, it was a great parade and a fun time for Luke. After that, we went home and took a 3 hour nap! Yes, you read right, 3 hours! Then we played a bit, mostly Luke pulling himself along the couch and laughing hysterically for some reason. Then we went for a walk in his car and went over to our neighbor acrossed the street for a little visit. Then we came home and played some more until Daddy got home from work! Then it was playtime with Daddy, food, bath and sleep!
There will be a couple pictures later.

No comments: