A whole week went by without new pictures of that cute little face.
Luke seems to be getting his top two middle teeth and his top right eye tooth. No wonder he's so grumpy! Our next step is to try teething tablets.
Since there are so many pictures, there weill be 3 posts to update.
Luke's happy we found the camera too!



we went to our friend's baby's birthday party and Luke was all partied out before we even left for their house!!

I love taking pictures of him sleeping

I don't know if you can tell, but he has the cold lobster chewy in one hand and the remote in the other. All ready such a little man!

The boy loves blueberries! I know you can't see any here, b/c he scarfed them all down!

this is his new pasttime when we have our door open


No comments:
Post a Comment