Luke is toddling around our living room with a vengence now. He goes pretty much all the way acrossed it and then crashes down, but it doesn't seem to bother him. Don't ask me how crashing head first into the chair doesn't bother him but lightly getting his fingers pinched in the drawer is the end of the world. Who knows what goes on in that baby brain.
Yesterday progress was made on the Sammy front (who is affectionatly called DA!!)
Luke was standing in the middle of the living room and Sammy walked up to him and let him pat her while she sniffed a bit.
There will be no pictures for a little while. Our camera went AWOL. Very infuriarating. We do have another one, so we'll have to make use of that, but I (Lisa) am a little dissapointed b/c I had over 700 videos and pictures saved to that other memory card in the other camera. So, a massive camera hunt is on. arg.
1 comment:
Way to go Luke!!!
We always seem to lose our cordless phone and the remotes. But I would be lost without my camera!
Post a Comment