Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Saturday Morning
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Saturday Afternoon
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sunday morning
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
can you say ick?

Playing hard
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
resting
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm drinking it, really!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm tired Mommy
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
zzzzzzzz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Can I help shovel?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
no, ok, I'll just play (change of outfit due to a... diaper incident)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I walked into the drawer and all I got was this scratch under my eye!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lucas is doing well. He's been fighting a bit of a cold (which he kindly gave to his mother). But he's on the upswing. He's eagerly anticipating going to Australia this upcoming Saturday. As eagerly as a 1 year old gets. Looking forward to seeing Grandma and Grandpa Kramme for the first time in over a year and meeting all the relatives! Should be lots of fun!

No comments: