Friday, December 28, 2007

Well, our time in Australia has come to an end. It was wonderful and enjoyable but in less than an hour we'll be heading for the airport. Hopefully the flights and the little boy will be good this time around.
I know I haven't updated anymore since the one picture on Christmas, but once we get home and I get a little settled, it will be updated with backdated entries from the last 3 days.
For now, wish us luck with our travels. We had to borrow a bag from Grandma and Grandpa Kramme b/c we had so much stuff to bring back. oops! But, we are still under our baggage allowance, and we found a handy little rolling thing to put the car seat on while we're in the airport so we don't have to carry that, which will be an immense help. So, we're off. Back to the cold and from what I hear, quite snowy weather! Hopefully our flight won't be too delayed from LA to Chicago.
We have had a great time here, with friends and family. and a certain little boy is browner than an Indian after some beach time yesterday. Don't worry, much sunscreen was applied.
We'll see you in the Northren Hemisphere!

No comments: