Friday, March 7, 2008

Last night I left Luke like this
Photobucket

and came back probably a minute later to find the dog covered in the macaroni.
poor thing after I wiped her down
Photobucket

He is being SO SASSY. He thought it was great fun. The dog still needs an actual bath, I was just too tired last night to wrestle with her and may actually wait until this weekend when Tim's there. One of us has to hold her, and one has to bathe, she's a chicken like that.

Anyways, after the great Macaroni debacle, we were off to Sky's, who was gracious enough to watch Luke while I went to choir.

Photobucket

This morning looking all inqusitive as to why I was dressed and he was staying
Photobucket

Samantha being Sammy McSassy posing in her sassy girl pose
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jamie said...

hee hee, poor Sammy! Pretty funny though :)