Friday, March 21, 2008

More Snow!!

As some of you may know, we got hit again today. I believe the total now is over 12 inches. A wintery wonder-mess. Luke and I were supposed to travel to my parents today for the Easter Weekend. That, however, was delayed until tomorow morning due to said snow. This led to a long day of Easter fun at the church, and a 3 HOUR NAP!!! yes, I believe our world stopped turning for a bit of time. A 3 hour nap is a blessing, as Tim and I were able to nap as well. Then much playtime was had.
Dinner, and then bedtime. I have to tell you though, this March Madness is seriously inhibiting our relaxation time prior to bed. It is being put on instead of our beloved Wheel of Fortune, so for the remaining time of the playoffs we will have to find some other downtime activity. Wish us luck.
Anyways, that said, will update with pictures probably tomorow. We got some cute ones from the Easter Egg hunt this morning.

No comments: