
Well, this weekend we went to Badger Kid's Fest on Saturday. It was fun, maybe next year Luke will be able to do more stuff, but it was still fun.
After we got back we went to a birthday party. Poor little Lucas was so pooped out that at about 6:30 he climbed on me and fell asleep.
Sunday we went to the zoo with our friends Clare and Lucy. I do have pictures, of course, but have yet to upload them.
Lucas is feeling better in general. Of course, now he's getting those two teeth on the bottom that had yet to come in. I think it's pretty painful, because he hasn't been sleeping so good, but they look like they're just about to pop through. So, hopefully soon all will be better. He may have another molar on the bottom coming through as well. I thought I saw a little white point back there, but it's always so hard to tell. He bites. :)
Anyways, will try to get those pictures up tomorow.
I wanted to add that this morning I said "Happy Earth Day!" to Lucas and he quickly replied with "Happy Day!"
Yes Lucas, it's a happy day. Every day is with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment