
going over his letters with Grandpa S.

trying to take Sam for a walk



trying to get outside



saying "Cheese!!"

Looking at pictures with Grandma S.

Monday morning, it was so cute I had to take a picture

he loves to eat the yogurt with his hands, and dip things in them. Last night we had Chicken dipped in Blueberry yogurt...yum!

He has a cute dance he does to Alicia Keys (sp?) song that's on the radio right now. I'm going to try to get it on tape.
And he will count back and forth up to 10 with you, and sort of do the alphabet. Will try and get that on video too.
It's been so nice outside we've spent quite a bit of time outside in the evenings. Tim walked home from the sitters with him earlier in the week, but Luke's got little legs and it took so long that I doubt that will happen any time soon again.
He also loves to lift my shirt a little, poke my belly and laugh (like the Pillsbury doughboy). I'm not amused, but can't help laughing b/c he has such an infectious laugh.
1 comment:
I LOVE the black and white ones.
Oh, and my kids STILL dip everything. Sometimes it's pretty gross to watch, and even worse to clean up.
Post a Comment