Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Last weekend, well Saturday, the weather was gorgeous. So, after playing on the dog bed
Photobucket

We went for a walk down by the lake
Photobucket
Photobucket

After that we went to the mall and did some shopping. Here he is eating his Chicken Quesidilla for lunch
Photobucket

afterwards we got a haircut.
before:
Photobucket
during
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
after
Photobucket
Photobucket
being cheesy
Photobucket

the next morning he decided to try on my shoes
Photobucket

I tried to get a picture of him by the stained glass window at church, he wasn't so cooperative
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was a good weekend. He got a swing for our tree yesterday! and tonight after work I'm going to go get him a play house climber thing for the backyard. Will take pictures when we get it up and assembled. Assuming it fits into my car for the journey home.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I LOVE his haircut!! He looks like such a big boy now.