Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lucas's new toys!

We were finally able to purchase a climbing thing for Lucas. It was an adventure b/c I got to Toy's R Us last night to buy it, and then the box wouldn't fit in the car! But, Have no fear, Darth and I made it work:
Photobucket
From the front
Photobucket
Assembled
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lucas also got his very own lawnmower
Photobucket

and we got a swing for him
Photobucket

Photobucket

this is how Sam looks when you say "wanna treat?"
Photobucket

this morning
Photobucket

Photobucket

*for those who don't know who Darth is, she's my car. :) Yes, I name the cars, the Nissan is Chewy (as in Chewbacca). And I know a couple people will be very pleased to know that since I had the carseat out of the car yesterday (which was very strange) I gave her a good cleaning.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

That looks fun! Grace wants to know if she can come play!

Jamie said...

Thanks for clarifying the Darth thing. I thought it was the guy from the store. I thought, weird, who would name their kid Darth????? ha ha.