Monday, June 16, 2008

and we regress!

We're back to the floor now! oh well. We've moved Lucas' bedtime back. We're pretty flexible with it now, as in Sat. it was 11 or so (I think) b/c we were outside with our neighbors. Last night it was about 8:30. He's tired, but really cranky and not wanting to sleep in the bed. Who knows how long this will last, I picture him as a 1st grader still sleeping on the floor of his room! Oh well.
I have some cute pictures of him, but again, the camera has gone AWOL. I'm sure it's around the house somewhere, but as we just cleaned, I don't know exactly where it could have wandered off too.
For those who don't know, we had water in our basement (about 4 inches, Tim seems to think more) last weekend. So, Sunday and a bit of this week was spent cleaning and bleaching. But we were extremely fortunate that we only really lost the carpets in the basement and 2 years of tax files and the folder I kept on my car (all though, again we were lucky b/c my title was out to the DMV to get the lien removed). We had most everything else in bins and the treadmill still works. Whew!! We're debating as what to do with the flooring in the office and the "ugly yellow room". We're thinking laminate, but not 100% sure. And we're looking at it as an opportunity to paint AND given the fact that I've been procrastinating cleaning the basement out for a while, this sped things along. Oh, and hopefully it killed the last of the mice b/c there was a dead drowned one on the floor when we were cleaning. ick.
Anyways, all is generally well.

No comments: