Lucas has been sleeping rather crappily lately. I suspected teeth and yep. We have 2 bottom molars starting to poke through. That said, I'm not sure teeth is the whole culprit of him waking up and not wanting to go back to sleep in his bed. The problem we have now is that he has figured out how to climb over his gate that blocks the door to his room. We have a couple possible options as far as that goes. A. double gate the door by putting one over the other or B. no gate so he won't inevitably hurt himelf in his escape efforts or C. wait. there is no C.
I will happily take suggestions, with the exception of closing his room door b/c that renders him absolutely HYSTERICAL. So, suggestions appreciated.
We got his hair trimmed over the weekend. He did rather well, only snuggling into me a bit. She trimmed it a little shorter than I envisioned, but it'll grow. It still wasn't as bad as the hack job last time. anyhoo.

3 comments:
OH my heck! I hear you on needing ideas for the room. SammO has figured out how to get out of his room with the kid proofing for the doors. ARG! I am passed my limit right now. I feel for your trouble!!!
What about the kind of door that is split so you can just have the top half open and bottom half can be closed and locked or kid proofed whatever works? We don't have this issue yet as Grace is still in the crib but next month we move her to a bed on the floor so I am interested to see what happens.
When are you in La Crosse next would love to see you.
Yeah, I agree with Kathy, how about the door from Mr Ed. You should check Farm and Fleet. ha, only kidding. I can't give advise, because my kids are just as bad. We have a really good month or so with no bedtime issues, and then out of the blue they are camping on my floor again.
Oh, I love his new haircut too.
Post a Comment