Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Saturday we met up with some friends and went to a splashpad over on the east side of town. Unfortunatly, Lucas wasn't feeling it so he never even went in/on. He, however, loved to play within the barracades that were up by where we were sitting.
Photobucket
after which his friend Lauren and her parents came over by us and we hung out for a bit
Photobucket
did I mention this is how we found him Saturday morning?
Photobucket
by the time he woke up he was actually UNDER the bed
Monday I took him out and about to try and get some pictures to use for his 2 year photos. (I can't believe my baby is almost 2!!!!)
I took him to a couple cemeteries, thinking it would be a nice setting and by our church b/c there are some great flowers there. By the end of the day (which included a lunch break and 3 hour nap) he was yelling at me and saying "No Wanna!!!" When he saw the camera come out!
Here are some of the random shots.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I meant to put most of the cemetery ones in Black and White b/c I just like it better like that, but oh well.
Photobucket
on top of Jesuit Hill - if you look in the background you can see the top of Miller Park (the baseball stadium)
Photobucket
by the pond at Holy Cross (there was so much Goose poop there, it was disgusting)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
this bad boy was almost as big as Luke!!
Photobucket
When I make the mistake of parking out front of our house it's almost impossible to get him to come inside b/c he wants to get back in the car and go somewhere.
So, he stands by the car sobbing
Photobucket
one of his favorite "books" lately, the catalog from the Oriental Trading Company
Photobucket
He got to go swimming in our neighbors pool! Very fun!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: