Monday, October 20, 2008

It's getting to be fall

This weekend Lucas played in the leaves with his buddy Ava
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then we went to Boo at the Zoo and took Ava with. The kids had a good time, I'm pretty sure.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We also became temporary "foster" parents to Winston, my friend Jaime's dog.
Cute little guy. A BUNDLE of energy though!
Photobucket
I still don't have my car back. When I talked to them on Friday they were replacing the Axle bar and they'd just gotten in the quarter panel kit. Or something like that. They said hopefully at the end of THIS week. Not that I'm not enjoying the Pontiac G6 I'm driving as a loaner. It's a sweet car, fast and smooth, my type of thing. But I'm a little worried I may get a speeding ticket, and it's a little longer than Darth. So, it's an adjustment for parking, especially getting into our garage, which is kinda narrow.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Ohhh, thanks for posting a picture of Winston, the kids were happy to see it.
Love that little giraffe too, looks like you guys had fun.