I'm in the process of switching us to a new blog name. Apparently blogger seems to think I'm spam b/c it's locked the new blog (probably b/c I haven't posted anything to it since creating it) and is under review. BUT as soon as it passes their inspection, I'm going to try and get it up and going.
The reason for this? I want it to be more of a family blog. I realized that if and/or when we have more children (no, not happening yet!) it would be somewhat unfair for the family blog to be named after the oldest child. So, thus the new one is born.
It will be
http://krammefamily.blogspot.com/
But, until it gets unlocked and I start figuring out what I'm going to do, move posts over there or simply just start blogging there and leave this one open for historical purposes (doesn't that make me sound all nerdy?) Keep referring to this one. I will let you know when the change occurs. :)
No real news to report. Lucas has fully entered the terrible twos. We're still having sleep issues, and he's now swiping at things. Must do something about that. He also gets this miserable look on his face and puts his head down like a sad pathetic little being. One day I'll actually get a picture of it.
He still is the charming happy little boy though, even with the mood swings. His hair is getting shaggy again, which I'm loving.
There is a little more, I suppose, but I will wait until we get things nailed down to post about it.
Hope you're all well.
No comments:
Post a Comment