Saturday, November 15, 2008

Interesting moments with Lucas

So, last night I get home from work and start taking pictures of Luke because he's just sitting on the floor, bouncing to the music.
Tim looks at me and says "um, could you not do that right now?"
me: "What?"
Tim: "he's kinda naked on the bottom"
I look at my camera, the pictures and go "oops".
lol
Tim was attempting to get an actually pee on the potty moment. He would sit on the potty occasionally, but at one point was laying on the floor and just let 'er fly. Oh well, at least it was just pee.

The second "oh my" incident was a couple weeks ago, I was talking to Tim on the phone and he told me that Lucas found a tampon and kept saying something. He couldn't understand what he was saying though so just let it be. When I got home later he said it again and I realized he was saying "mommy straw!".
oh yes, that's our son alrighty. :p

This morning is his last swimming class for this session. We're looking into joining the YMCA and see about classes through there. That would be handy. But he's really enjoyed them so far.

No comments: