anyways, I realized that not everyone has heard Lucas do the alphabet song or his Elmo theme song yet. So, in the spirit of the Sesame Street Live we are going to see tonight, here's both.
the Alphabet song
and the Elmo theme song - wait, after watching it, I stand corrected, here's part of the Elmo song
Excuse the bed head.
We did our traditional Thanksgiving Indian meal. Lucas had a little of his vegatarian platter and some of our "pizza" (Nan). We realized that the Nan was a stronger pull for him so we'll probably get him that next year with some of my curry. It was good. I was trying to get a picture of his hair last night b/c it appears he's got quite a bit of his Grandma Kramme's red in it. But the lighting wasn't right, nor was the camera I suspect. But here are a couple from at the restaurant.

1 comment:
So cute, my girls were giggling. Love that elmo song :)
Post a Comment