Friday, November 14, 2008

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We have Darth (my car) back now. Instead of the $1800 they originally quoted us to fix her, it ended up being over 6K. Insane if you ask me, and Tim can't quite figure out why they didn't just trash her. But, oh well. She's doing ok. People kept saying that she's never going to drive the same. And that may be true, but when you go a month without driving her and then start up again, it's hard to remember exactly what she felt like.
Aside from that, Lucas' last swimming class is this weekend. I think both him and Tim enjoy it. Hopefully we'll be able to continue with some sort of swimming in the future.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh my, 6,000?? It's crazy how that car stuff adds up, and you don't have control over it. But glad you finally have it back, and hopefully it's over.

I didn't know you had Trigger Finger. From what I've read, the surgery is pretty minor, and almost seems easier to just have it, than to mess with some of the treatments.