Saturday, December 20, 2008

So, yesterday we had a bit of snow. A little over a foot I believe was the final outcome. With more expected tonight.
I was unable to get into work yesterday, I couldn't even get Luke to the sitter's house and they live less than a mile from us. It was crazy snow. Alas, Lucas and I had a day together. It was a mostly happy day. A couple little issues, but mostly due to being tired. I did learn that I honestly don't know that I could be a stay at home mom. Much as I love that little guy, I'm not sure I could do it, for multiple reasons.
That said, here are some pictures.
grumpy before lunch
Photobucket
Playin with a hanger
Photobucket
watching Dora
Photobucket
Watching Diego
Photobucket
I also learned alot about Nick, Jr. (the tv programs). Backyardagins is a little wierd for me. Dora and Diego should have Lucas fluent in basic spanish in no time! I'm going to assume, though, that he doesn't really watch that much tv at the sitters. I was busy trying to rearrange our funeral schedule so I popped on the Nick, Jr for him and he was into it. And the hanger of course.
by the end of the day this is what it looked like outside
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The plows didn't come down our street until after 9pm. And then this morning our alley was blocked in (I swear, a 3 ft. high wall of snow) since they'd gone through in the night again and so Tim had to help me dig out to get to work.
I think he may be finally ready to buy a snow blower though (yay!)

No comments: