Friday, January 16, 2009

Tim was working with him on spelling his name. He does it much better for him. Maybe I'll try and get a better video this weekend.



Lucas has become a big fan of the movie Mamma Mia! Last night we watched it (again) and he walked around asking me to sing Dancing Queen the rest of the night. "sing Mama, sing queen! Sing Queen!". So, sing I did. It was a one night performance though, I'm not sure Lucas knows that.

We've been a bit chilly here, temperature wise. The high today is, I believe, 6 degrees Farenheit. I know many areas are colder as well. Yesterday the high was -2. I was luckily able to leave work a little early so that Lucas didn't have to go to the sitter because it was simply too cold for him to be outside.
We're supposed to have a bit of a heat wave the next few days though, the 20's tomorow and in the 30's next week I think.
Think warm thoughts, that's all I have to say. :)

No comments: