Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lucas loves to call his friend Ava on his cell phones. So, the other morning he was just walking from the kitchen to the living room jabbering away and then he goes "ok, Bye Ava!"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Looking through the 3D glasses last night.
Photobucket
Photobucket
He fell asleep on the couch while I was reading. I took this picture
Photobucket
Went to the bathroom and came back to find him like this
Photobucket
yeah. He'd fallen off the couch. Didnt' even phase him. Of course, I moved him to his bed and not long after he was back on the floor.
I realize I have ALOT of pictures of him sleeping.
He loves to see his breath in the cold air, so as we walk to the car he'll often start blowing out the air and then he'll say to me "Blow Momma, Blow!" and keeps going until I blow some cloudy breath out as well.

No comments: