Thursday, May 7, 2009

we got Lucas new bedding, Thomas, in hopes he'd sleep IN his bed. nope.
Photobucket
Photobucket
but minor success has been had, he will sleep on the mattress, in the living room. Don't ask. I don't understand the logic. It either means he's actually afraid of the bed itself, or his room.
Last weekend we went up to my parents house. He slept on his Thomas bed fine there.
Photobucket
waking up the next morning. I was trying to take his picture sleeping (shocker, I know) but as soon as he heard the camera noise he said "Cheese". Didn't open his eyes or anything. Just said it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Playing with Grandpa S.
Photobucket
With Great Grandma S.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Playing with Grandma Kay's glasses
Photobucket
Photobucket
with Uncle Mark
Photobucket
Photobucket

at the park on Tuesday
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: