Friday, November 27, 2009


I like the above picture b/c they were watching the Peanuts Thanksgiving special and Sam was letting Luke use her as a footrest.


in the last picture he was watching the Beyonce concert on tv and bouncing on Tim to the Single Ladies song.   
What is wrong with my child?  He has too much energy!  Maybe it's b/c it is getting cooler out so we are spending more time inside lately, but yikes!  He never stops moving and he NEVER stops talking!!!!  Last night Tim says "What is wrong with him?!" I said "See what I deal with every night!?"  God love him but he's exhuasting when he's like this. All though, I prefer the energy to the aggression we had while he was on steriods. 
We had a nice Thanksgiving.  We/I rearranged the living room to the way it had been before we pulled the carpet out.  We moved a couple things and now there is quite a bit of room and I left a nice space for our Christmas Tree, which I'm hoping to get up this weekend.  While the boys napped in the afternoon I ran to the grocery store because we/I decided that doing our usual Indian dinner for Thanksgiving we were just going to stay home.  We had steak, salad and I tried mashed potatoes.  They weren't bad (if I do say so myself!).  Especially not for a first try.  I think I boiled them too long maybe?  Oh well.  They were edible and they steaks were yummy and it was all good. 
I got up at 4am to go shopping before work this morning.  (yep, insane).  I was planning on going to the Target closest to our house but pulled up to it and saw the line going all the way acrossed teh front of the building and down the street.  um, no.  Not doing that.  So I went to Best Buy, bought myself a new camera to replace my little Kodak.  I've dropped that one so many times it's not quite right in the head.  Got the insurance on the new one, which I don't usually do, but as I have a history of the dropsies with both my camera and my phone, PLUS I have the 3 year old at home...well, I figured it'd probably be worth it.
After BB I went to TRU, which I was dreading b/c it's not a place I really am fond of in the first place.  But there was something special that was 50%  off that we wanted to get Lucas there, so I sacrificed.  In reality, I think in part b/c they'd been open since midnight, it wasn't so bad.  I got what I needed and a couple other things (which are going to be returned b/c I found them cheaper at target).  Then I hit up the Target by my work.  This place was slower than it usually is during the week!  But I got a gift for Tim, and a 12 pot coffemaker for $3.00 and a couple other things.  All in all succesful, but I anticipate being dead on my feet in about 4 hours.  Oh well, it was worth it if it makes Luke happy.

No comments: