Monday, November 9, 2009

Is that a dark cloud above our heads???

Our little boy is sick. :(  He woke up Friday sick, I was pretty sure it was Croup, the doctor didn't disagree.  He had an oral dose of steroids and seemed a little better Sat.  Last night his temp was almost 103.  and his cough is horrible.  So, we'll call the doc today and see what they say. 
Tim was in a minor car accident on Friday on his way to work.  His bumpers is crunched a bit, but thankfully that (appears) to be the damage. 
I have pictures and a video (which is sideways and a little dark).  I hope you can see it because Luke got a new board game this weekend called Duck Duck Goose and when you win it plays this funny little song and he was dancing around the living room to it the other night.  It's a nice break from Thomas. 
Will hopefully get this updated later with pics and video.

No comments: