Monday, March 1, 2010

Is that a child? In his BED???

I never thought I'd see the day where Lucas sleeps in a bed.  well, his own bed at least.  We got him a new CARS bed and new Cars sheets with Mr. The King on them (his favorite).  Tim's been sleeping in there with him for a few days and tonight he told ME to shut off the lights and told ME he was done with his movie and wanted to go to sleep.  :)  small steps are still steps.
He's been taking swimming classes at the YMCA for the last few weeks.  It's an introductory classs that works with the parents at first and gradually works them out so the children are alone with the teacher.  Lucas is doing really well.  We went to the pool tonight and he can do a treading water type of thing that gets him acrossed the pool.  He will also swim REALLY well under water. 
He's doing better in school and his potty training seems back on track somewhat.  He's socially back to where he was and is asking to go potty.  Quite a relief.  All though, he would still rather poop in his pants than on the toilet.  *sigh*
I have pictures to post, but never seem to get the time to post them these days.  I'll try to do so some time this week. 
-L

No comments: