This is Lucas' blog to keep his family and friends informed of his goings ons. It will, of course, be updated by his mommy, but it will all be information that he wants you to know. You can reply to this as well. He hopes you enjoy it!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Bike!
We got Luke a Big Wheel. Ok, seriously, if you have the chance to buy one preassembled or used, go for it. The assembly almost drove me out of my flippin' mind. I should take pictures of the instructions just for amusement value. They said tap the pedals on the spoke thing. Ok, 40 minutes of all out pounding with the hammer later they were on. I only hit my hand once. The Big Wheel almost ended up over the fence free to the first person who could get the stinkin' pedals on. But that's my issues. Here's the big boy on his new bike! I have a video that will be uploaded in a bit as well. Shockingly, he isn't quite long enough to correctly pedal, so he Fred Flinstone's it. It's very cute. But it takes a loooooong time to get around the block that way.
1 comment:
Oh, Big Wheels are the BEST!! I had a Barbie one when I was little.
Post a Comment