Wednesday, October 8, 2008

There is much to update! Of course, for the meantime you will be only partially updated due to circumstances beyond my control.
Anyhoo. Last weekend we had our good friends Monica and Brooks in town. I only have a few pictures but will share. It was so nice to be able to visit and for Lucas to spend time with them.
Opening the birthday present from them
Photobucket
Photobucket
Books! He loves the Bear book very much and we read it all the time.
Hanging out
Photobucket
Photobucket
goofin' around
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
He loves singing the Elmo's World song and usually does on his changing table because I sing it to him to keep him still.
He also made Elmo and Dorothy (Elmo's fish) kiss this morning. Which was hilarious and sweet at the same time.
Lucas does have a little bit of a cold, but hopefully that will pass soon.
Sleep is on and off, some nights better than others. We're still double gating the door, but hopefully that won't have to last long.
I have more pictures, just need to upload them.

No comments: