Thursday, October 9, 2008

The rest of the update and more pictures

We were waiting until we talked to Tim's parents to post about our car accident. We were hit on Sunday. I'm going to spare on the details but everyone was a bit sore, fortunatly no major injuries that have appeared as of yet.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We are down to one car, until I am able to get a loaner from the auto repair place. It's been a little bit of a juggle, however, we're kinda lucky that Tim is on 2nd shift right now, it's a bit easier to work around. You don't actually realize how much you use your car until you are without one. Dealing with the insurance companies has been an adventure. Frustrating, but a learning experience.
Aside from that, here are some other pictures to entertain you.
With Bread on his head, I love this picture
Photobucket
His new hat that I got at the dollar store
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I had the Biggest Loser on and Jillian was yelling at her clients. He was staring at the tv so sadly I thought he was going to cry
Photobucket
goofin around with Sammy. She's extremely patient with him..as you can tell.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
rolling around after
Photobucket
His favorite "newspaper" (the Oriental Trading Co. Catalog)
Photobucket
Lucas and I
Photobucket

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

So glad you're all okay. How scary!