Anonymous posting/commenting has been turned off. I know rarely do people who aren't registered somewhere post a comment on here.
That said, thanks to the lovely person who left the nasty message with bad language ON THE BLOG ABOUT MY 2 YEAR OLD.
Appreciated. Really.
So, if you want to post that junk, have the guts to say who you are.
rediculous.
I will try and post a normal update later.
3 comments:
OMG!!! Did you delete it already? That's terrible.
yep, deleted it after I saw the notice. unfortunatly, saw it yesterday and it had been up since the 30th. oh well. I have my peeps on it. :p
I ask, because I had got one too, and it wasn't flat out rude, but I wondered what tone I was supposed to take it as. Since they weren't brave enough to post under their name. I think I know who it was though.
Post a Comment