Monday, January 12, 2009

oh my goodness

I didn't realize I haven't updated this thing in ages. oops. my apologies. I know how ya'll need your Lucas fix. :)
For New Years Lucas and I went up to my parents house so we could help Grandma Kay celebrate her birthday on the first. We started out New Years eve at Great Grandma Nelsons house (which Lucas now knows how to say Great Grandma and will even ask to call her on the phone)
He was trying like a dog to climb up on her lap and kept saying that he wanted to snuggle with her. So, finally he succeeded and I let him stay up there long enough to take a picture.
Photobucket
Photobucket
playing around
Photobucket
giving Great Grandma a hug
Photobucket
sitting in her chair/walker
Photobucket

later we went over to our friends, the Hochs, and played cards. Lucas hung out with Grandpa S. They read for a bit and then this is how Lucas brought in the New Year...
Photobucket

The next day we pretty much just spent hanging out
Photobucket
Photobucket

We bought Lucas a new bed for at their house, he loves it and slept in it really well
Photobucket

Photobucket
With Shefali
Photobucket
playing with Marj
Photobucket
chillin' with Mama
Photobucket

playing "up we go" with Grandpa
Photobucket

Photobucket
the cute little ice cream that Mira and Ranjith bought for Lucas (since we don't give him chocolate)
Photobucket

No comments: