Saturday, April 18, 2009

a couple weeks ago now we dyed some Easter Eggs with our friends. it was fun and Luke enjoyed most of the process, plus hanging out with his girl, Ava.
Photobucket
Photobucket
checkin out the egg wrapper
Photobucket
Tim applying said Egg Wrapper
Photobucket
Luke not realizing the stickers were for the eggs, not for him.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
the finished products
Photobucket
The red one seemed to have suffered a .... issue. So it got eaten that night. But not before I took the picture of the cool color effects of the cracking
Photobucket
Go Tiges!
Photobucket
Photobucket
the boys
Photobucket
Photobucket
have you ever seen such eyelashes?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Last night we finally went out to celebrate Tim's birthday at Famous Daves
these are kinda dark b/c I didn't want to use my flash
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I've also got 2 videos but still have to get them on my You Tube before I can post them here.

No comments: