We were supposed to go to my parents (the Schroeder's) for Easter last weekend. Instead, I get home from work on Friday to find that Lucas has a stomach bug. Saturday I get it, and then Sunday - on his birthday - Tim got it. No Fun!!!! So, we spent the weekend laying low. Luckily, Lucas' only lasted a day or two. It's times like that where I'm actually kind of glad he's still in diapers. Less messy clothes to deal with.
Now that you've heard that unpleasantness.... things are normal in the Kramme household. We bought Lucas Mamma Mia this week. He, of course, stared transfixed at the T.V. for the entire movie. We went outside and played with a ball a couple times. In general doing things you do once the weather starts to warm up a bit.
I have a couple pictures to post, but don't have time today. Hopefully tomorow.
1 comment:
Oh yuck!! Glad to hear you guys are feeling better.
Post a Comment