Lucas has decided he's afraid of Ghosts.... and squirrels.
He'll be jabbering away (for the record he NEVER shuts up now) and all of a sudden whisper "it's scary momma, very scary". and I'll ask "what's scary honey?" and he goes "the ghosts". Don't know where he picked that up from. And then the other day we were out front playing and he came running up to me and said "Momma! There's a squirrel over there!" and I asked if he was afraid of it and he said yes.
silly boy.
We went to the Great Circus Parade Festival last Friday. I have a couple pictures from that. Will put them up in a little while.
In a couple weeks he's going to Grandma and Grandpa Schroeder's house for a few days! It should be fun for all! and then in about a month Grandma and Grandpa Kramme will be here! We're really looking forward to that too! Especially since they'll be here to help celebrate Lucas' 3rd birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment