Saturday, July 18, 2009

ooops

I realized this morning that I had uploaded pictures to my photobucket, but failed to put them on here.
Tuesday the 7th our playgroup went to the Brookfield Fire Dept. for "Touch a Truck". They had a school bus, fire truck, ambulance, and a peterbilt Semi thingy.
The kids could go in all but the firetruck b/c it had been at the Patrick Cudahy fire that morning. But it was still neat to see all the buttons and stuff on it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The only thing that would have made this pic more perfect would have been if he'd had his official Melbourne FD shirt on.
Photobucket
in awe when the school bus pulled in
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday the 10th we went to the Circus Parade Festival with my friend Carey and her Daughter Lauren.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
the boy was begging for an apple
how could I say no?
Photobucket
we rocked the train building
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tonight we're going to the Hartford Balloon Rally which should be really fun!
http://www.hartfordchamber.org/Visitor_Information/Community_Calendar/index.html?PHPSESSID=bda54ae1bae2148b91d34fe092286e37

No comments: